- KE Krishnamurthy makes sensational Comments on capital
- Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim hiding in northern Waziristan?
- Vijayawada People face scarcity of skilled labour
- AP, Telangana to get model ITIs, says Bandaru Dattatreya
- Shootout at KBR Park: Aurobindo Vice-Chairman attacked by miscreant, escapes unhurt
- Youth Murdered and Burnt on road in Guntur
Vijayawada : Andhra Pradesh Minister for Revenue and deputy chief minister KE Krishnamurthy made some sensational capital over the location of AP capital. ” I made it clear to Chandrababu
Hyderabad: Indian Information Service (IIS) officer Shujath Ali has been appointed as ex-officio member of Press Academy of Telangana. Ali is currently Deputy Director (News) at Doordarshan Kendra in Hyderabad,
New Delhi: Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim is hiding in northern Waziristan while Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency is looking for a safe haven for him, according to reports on Sunday.
Hyderabad: Telangana chief secretary Dr Rajiv Sharma held an emergency meeting with the bankers on Friday and issued orders stating: “In gross violation of Sec. 52 of the AP Reorganisation
Mumbai: Tata Motorshas launched compact sedan ‘Zest’ with the base petrol variant starting at a price of Rs 4.64 lakh. “We have launched the much-awaited Zest with 29 segment-first features.
New Delhi: In the latest development of the Indian Premier League (IPL) spot-fixing case, the Mudgal committee told the Supreme Court that ICC boss N Srinivasan was not found to