- Hudhud: World Bank, ADB offer assistance for rehab works
- 10th Class Exams Timetable 2015
- YSR Congress demands thorough probe into AP CM’s foreign trips
- KE Krishnamurthy makes sensational Comments on capital
- Underworld don Dawood Ibrahim hiding in northern Waziristan?
- Vijayawada People face scarcity of skilled labour
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Wednesday said the World Bank and Asian Development Bank have offered assistance for rehabilitation of people and construction of infrastructure affected by devastating cyclone ‘Hudhud’
Hyderabad: Telangana Home Minister Nayani Narasimha Reddy on Wednesday ruled out presence of naxals in the youngest state of the country. “There is no Maoist activity (in Telangana)…We have a
Raipur: In a shocking incident, the uniforms and boots of the CRPF troopers, who were killed in a recent Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh’s Sukma district, were found in a trash
Hyderabad: Telangana chief secretary Dr Rajiv Sharma held an emergency meeting with the bankers on Friday and issued orders stating: “In gross violation of Sec. 52 of the AP Reorganisation
Mumbai: Tata Motorshas launched compact sedan ‘Zest’ with the base petrol variant starting at a price of Rs 4.64 lakh. “We have launched the much-awaited Zest with 29 segment-first features.
New Delhi: In the latest development of the Indian Premier League (IPL) spot-fixing case, the Mudgal committee told the Supreme Court that ICC boss N Srinivasan was not found to